- Full Height Home Digital Pinball Platform featuring authentic precision plunger, flippers, and nudges. Easy to assemble and set up.
- 22 Tables built-in including Gottlieb’s Black Hole, Haunted House, Rescue 911, and so much more!
- ArcadeNet® is the AtGames streaming service that provides access to over 200 arcade, console, and pinball games.
- Connectivity: Easy hook up to Wi-Fi or Ethernet to enjoy ArcadeNet®, BYOG™, online updates, multiplayer, lobby, friends list, voice chat, global leaderboards, and downloadable content.
- Unlimited Family Entertainment & Events include weekly happy hours for online party play and the biannual National Owners Day (NOD) festivals.
- Immersive Pinball Experience 32” HD LCD Playfield, 15.6” Backglass, stereo speakers, haptic feedback, and nudge sensor. Stunning 1080p HD visuals and 60fps pinball gameplay.
- BYOG™ is AtGames cloud gaming service. Play your PC games library on Legends Pinball.
- Over 40 Legends arcade devices, accessories, and game packs for value-add
Orders will be processed within 7-10 business days. A tracking number will be provided after processing. Shipment is available for customers within the continental US only.
I love the size and screen quality but the lack of top 100 Pinside games makes this boring. You’ll need to have a pc and not a Mac I’d you want to get other games. Also the side art is a little over the place I wish they would have just stuck with a cool theme. Overall I like it but I play my other virtual pinball more because of the games.
I like the machine so far, but it keeps logging me out.
So far we have bought the At Games Pinball machine, the arcade controller, and a bunch of the Pinball packs for sale. I'm digging playing Pinball on a device like this. It's been a lot of fun.
Unfortunately, the fun is somewhat short-lived due the lack of good variety in Pinball tables available. The Taito packs are okay (although the haptics don't seem to work on them, the sounds suck, the music is super old-school, and they all seem to be the same... just repackaged with a different skin). The Zaccaria packs all seem to have one decent one with several ones that are meh. The Natural History Pack is the one we've enjoyed the most so far since it's a little more updated and has sounds that aren't as annoying.
All in all, I love the idea of the At Games Pinball machine and I love the layout, the upgradability (which it needs in sound and haptics). It's a great machine. But the games it comes with are junk, so you have time buy the tables from the At Games store, and the majority of the tables you get on the store are just not very likeable for very long. So you end up finding that you need to hook a computer up to the At Games in order to play better Pinball games like FX3, Future, Williams, etc...
However, unless you are very tech savvy, hooking all that up, plus getting the backglass to work.... that's a tough thing for most people to do.
So ultimately it would be great if At Games allowed Pinball machines to be installed via thumb drive (like coinops) or there were better tables for sale, or easier ways of connect
I wall ways wantened a pinball machine but just couldn't afford or justify spend thousands. All the reviews said this was a great buy and it was an awsome purchase. Arrived in great condition not a scratch. Best gift I ever bought. Myself. Pinball Heaven atgame Rocks. Thank you!
399$ at sams club