- Connected, plug and play arcade streaming console with extra processing power for true big screen gaming fun. Works with most Legends Arcade Family and PC-compatible game controllers.
- 100 licensed arcade and console games built-in include Aladdin, Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja, Bubble Bobble, BurgerTime, Space Invaders, Super Star Wars, Tetris, and so much more!
- Access to ArcadeNet, the AtGames streaming service that gives access to hundreds more arcade, console, and pinball games, and BYOG, the AtGames cloud gaming service to play your PC games library on your home arcade!
- Connectivity - Easy hook up to your home Wi-Fi or Ethernet to enjoy ArcadeNet, BYOG, free updates, multiplayer, lobby, friends list, voice chat, global leaderboards, and downloadable content.
- Unlimited Family Entertainment & Events - Join free weekly happy hours for online party play and the free biannual National Owners Day (NOD) festivals.
You may also like
I picked this up during the Owners Day sale, and have it connected to my Legends Gamer Pro. It loads faster, handles light gun and pinball games better, and overall performs better than the standard Core. Certainly worth the discounted price I paid.
I purchased the Legends Core Max as an upgrade from the Legends Core hoping to play 4 player games. I also purchased 4 Legends game pads. After trying several times I was only ever able to have 3 controllers connected to the Legends Core Max at one time. Impossible to play 4 player games with my friends and family if you can’t even successfully connect 4 controllers at the same time. Also the process for connecting the controllers is not straightforward. The Legends Core Max should also have more than 1 USB port. Maybe have a few USB ports to use for hard wire controller plug Ins and one for AddonX games. This should have offered more for the price. I like AT Legends products overall, but was expecting more from the Core Max.
I do think you should showcase the new stronger processor, how about adding some new games specific for the core max? Put in some 3d games add some other titles, show what other emulated games can make use of the new hardware. Overall I do think you guys are great and will continue to support you guys, but please you should also make it worth while for your supporters.