- Connected, plug and play arcade streaming console with extra processing power for true big screen gaming fun. Works with most Legends Arcade Family and PC-compatible game controllers.
- 100 licensed arcade and console games built-in include Aladdin, Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja, Bubble Bobble, BurgerTime, Space Invaders, Super Star Wars, Tetris, and so much more!
- Access to ArcadeNet, the AtGames streaming service that gives access to hundreds more arcade, console, and pinball games!
- Connectivity - Easy hook up to your home Wi-Fi or Ethernet to enjoy ArcadeNet, free updates, multiplayer, lobby, friends list, voice chat, global leaderboards, and downloadable content.
- 16GB of Internal Storage for enhanced performance.
- Game list
I really like your products. Please keep coming out with new updated products and i will continue buying. Additional skins for my AUL would be great. Star Wars or Star Trek. Thank you.
First BITLCD was completely unusable. Customer service was quick to replace. The second one I received was used. Not wrapped in plastic and screws were floating around inside box. How the screen did not scratch was beyond belief. Plugged it in and was 100% better than the first one I had received. Unfortunately, the the second one has a whole vertical line out to the most left edge The vertical line is red in color). I am a pilot and travel a lot. By the time I got back from my latest assignment and the time to ship product back and receive the return, it was pass the 30 day return window. So, I paid top dollar for a previously used BITLCD, that has a visual discrepancy. Would be a great product if their quality control was better.
Hope all is well, first, we would like to say thank you for your support of our Legends products. We are sorry to hear that you have not been able to use your BitLCD. We would love it if you would reach back out to us in your support ticket so that we may assist you with any issues that you are still having, You are also welcome to create a new support ticket here https://www.atgames.net/arcades/contact/
We look forward to getting this resolved for you
Have a great day!
I bought this for the extra horsepower it provides and put it in my ALU. Can’t get BITLCD to work with max. It work fine with core basic but not max.
, i had it hooked.up to fx pinball on line and it worked great
Then i got the max core for it ,atgames told me ro hook up the max to the usb on the pinball main board.i did and could not get the 100 games to come up
After giving up on it now i cant get fx pinball on line to work anymore.tue main reason i bought this thing was for the Williams pinball on line but that was short lived.everything is such a pain in the rear to get to work with this game even the vbs for the back glass didn't work for me either. If your happy with the 20 pinball games that come with it your golden but if you want to expand from there you hot to get a high skilled computer person to make it happen. I was born in the 60s and can barely get on YouTube
I picked this up during the Owners Day sale, and have it connected to my Legends Gamer Pro. It loads faster, handles light gun and pinball games better, and overall performs better than the standard Core. Certainly worth the discounted price I paid.