Video Input Backglass Switchboard for Legends Pinball
Through the AtGames Open and Connected Pinball (OCP) initiative, you can connect your pinball engine-enabled external PC to the Legends Pinball, utilizing its large, dual-screen display and arcade controls. The Video Input Backglass Switch, or VIBS, is used to connect the PC to the Legends Pinball’s backglass display.
For the latest manuals and installation video, please visit: https://www.atgames.net/arcades/legends-pinball/#VIBS
Orders will be processed within 7-10 business days. Tracking number will be provided by then. (Note: If warehouse locations experience a Covid-19-related lockdown, the order processing schedule will be updated.)
Shipping costs are charged separately.
Shipment is available for customers within the continental US only.
- External pinball engine-enabled external PC.
- NOTE: Steps for installation and configuration of the pinball engine/software on your PC and PC specifications are outside the scope of this project.
- Two display outputs from your PC ending in HDMI cables used for connecting to the Legends Pinball machine.
- VIBS for the AtGames Legends Pinball.
- USB A to USB A (2.0 or 3.0) cable used to connect your PC to the Legends Pinball machine.
- Legends Pinball OCP is expecting two HDMI cables as input for feeding the dual displays.
NOTE: This product was not designed for the average user. Instead, it was created for a more technical DIY (Do It Yourself) user. The expectation is that the user of this product is experienced in modding and is prepared for and aware of the risks in the handling of sensitive electronic components. Additionally, some users have reported problems with using AMD Radeon graphics cards when connected to this product. Some potential workarounds have been posted on Wagner's Tech Talk at this link: http://wagnerstechtalk.com/alp/#VIBS_Troubleshooting. Finally, AtGames can only provide warranty coverage for this product (https://www.atgames.net/arcades/warranty/). For technical questions or other operational issues, please utilize The Official AtGames Pinball Fan Page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/166745557972535).