The AtGames Legends Gamer Pro includes a wireless two-player arcade controller with trackball and pinball kit, and separate streaming device with 150 built-in arcade and console games. Connectivity makes adding games easy and enables online multiplayer gaming, leaderboards, and exclusive features and content.
- Tabletop, wireless two-player arcade controller with trackball and pinball kit, as well as separate streaming game console device.
- 150 licensed arcade and console games built-in include Aladdin, Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninja, Bubble Bobble, BurgerTime, Space Invaders, Super Star Wars, Tetris, and so much more! Game List
- Access to ArcadeNet, the AtGames streaming service that gives access to hundreds more arcade, console, and pinball games, and BYOG, the AtGames cloud gaming service to play your PC games library on your home arcade!
- Connectivity - Easy hook up to your home Wi-Fi or Ethernet to enjoy ArcadeNet, BYOG, free updates, multiplayer, lobby, friends list, voice chat, global leaderboards, and downloadable content.
- Unlimited Family Entertainment & Events - Join free weekly happy hours for online party play and the free biannual National Owners Day (NOD) festivals.
The AtGames Legend Pro is a perfect arcade controller, connects with my Legends Ultimate 1.0, my Legends Ultimate Mini, and my Legends Max. Works right out of the box. Arrived from AtGames quickly and in perfect shape. Anyone interested in arcade games and the AtGames system couldn't go wrong with the AtGames Legend Gamer Pro.
Arrived as advertised, works very well so far; not noticing any lag on bluetooth connection or game processing. Not all the games are top quality, but there are definitely a number of classics. Has been fun to explore and to play, whether solo, with friends, or with kids.
This will change the value of this device.
Downloading coinopx 5 (with a properly formatted USB) makes the value of this product skyrocket. ~2000 real arcade games!
Bought one off of ebay and it was great. The back of that controller shows 11/2020 manufacture date.
I bought another one during the Xmas 2022 sale to keep at the grandparents house and this one is a dud. 12/2020 manufacture code on back.
After hours of troubleshooting between the 2 devices, it is clear that the controller board is bad.
1- blue tooth shows a connection, but no controls are being sent to the system.
2-Open up and reseat the cable from the power switch to the control board.
3-now controls all work!...for about 60 seconds.
If I connect directly with the USB cable it works. When I try wireless it stops working after 60 seconds. Turn power on controller off and on. Works for 60 seconds. [[Hold down P2 button for about 10 seconds when you turn it on. when the connection lights stop flashing you are in "Wired" mode]]
I submitted a ticket 5 days ago and have no response. I contacted chat today and they told me this has to go through the ticket system.
***Takeaway: I really like the product and am bummed that the Quality Control/Support is so terrible. If I ever buy another atgames product it will be through a 3rd party so I have some support/protection.****
Ordered direct from this site. Arrived and doesnt connect or work at all. Requested a return and got a laundry list of pictures and videos and proof of purchase I must supply before they honor a return. I did it all and now....crickets. This company really sucks. I have a giant paperweight. This company should not be in business. They are awful scammers.