AtGames brings you the ultimate collection of action-packed Data East arcade and console games for play on any Legends Arcade Family device. In Data East Game Pack 1, find 27 all-time classics like Night Slashers, Side Pocket, The Cliffhanger, Captain Silver, Astro Fantasia, Act-Fancer Cybernetick Hyper Weapon, and so much more!
This pack is universal and compatible to all Legends devices. Games included:
- Act-Fancer Cybernetick Hyper Weapon
- Astro Fantasia
- Bloody Wolf / Battle Rangers
- Captain Silver
- Cluster Buster
- Disco No.1
- Dual Assault / Liberation
- Dunk Dream 95 / Street Slam / Street Hoop
- Edward Randy, The Cliffhanger
- Genesis / Boomer Rang'r
- Gun Ball / Nitro Ball
- Kamikaze Cabbie / Yellow Cab
- Lucky Poker
- Night Slashers
- Night Star
- Psycho-Nics Oscar
- Scrum Try
- Shackled / Breywood
- Side Pocket (Arcade)
- Side Pocket (Console)
- Super Pool III
- Trio The Punch - Never Forget Me…
- Tumble Pop
1. Some devices include built-in flash memory and don’t require a USB flash drive. Only those that require an external flash drive will need to follow the on-screen display menu to download the pinball/game pack to a FlashDriveX™-formatted USB drive (not included). If your USB flash drive is larger than 32GB, you can partition it from your PC. The first partition, for use with FlashDriveX, should be at least 16GB and recommended not to exceed 32GB. (For how to format a USB Drive and download the pack, please see here.)
2. If you choose to associate your purchase with your Legends ID account, you may install your digital pinball tables/games pack on up to six (6) connected devices. As an alternate option, you may choose to associate your purchase with a single compatible device, which will allow for offline usage, but does not allow for usage on any other device.
3. All features, updates, and game packs have been designed and tested to work with the latest firmware (5.68 or newer) of your device. AtGames cannot guarantee compatibility with previous firmware versions. It is always recommended that users be on the latest firmware to ensure a smooth gaming experience. For more information, please refer to the release notes section HERE
Almost all these titles were new to me. I bought the pack mostly for Night Slashers. I hadnt played nor heard of most of these before. There are some emulation issues with some of the newer titles, expecially audio ones. But where I found new classics was with the older titles. Disco #1, Zaviga, Nitro Ball, and Astro Fantasia are all pretty amazing. There are lots of other good and strange games too. At less than $1 a game and the convenience of having them at boot? It is a no brainer. Totally worth the $.
So glad to hear that you are enjoying your Data East pack! It definitely does have a lot of hidden gems. Be sure to also check out Dunk Dream 95 and Terranean as well!
Hope you continue to find more fun within that pack and many more!
Have an amazing day! Happy Gaming!
Stealing is wrong, so if your into emulation this is a great way to get legitimate roms for your AtGames legends and PC. It's Such a great deal.
I can finally play Night Slashers again, I'm very pleased.
AtGames Data East emulation is as hit or miss as it has ever been. Nitroball, Night Slashers (the bloodless version), and Side Pocket were well emulated. But I got this package mainly for Gondomania and Oscar. Both suffer from slow music, even on the allegedly more powerful Legends Core Max. This is the same problem that has AtGames has always had with emulating Data East Games. I'm sure that Bad Dudes and Sly Spy on the other collections will have the same problem, as they always have with AtGame products. I'd recommend skipping the Data East collections until they get the emulation right, but I don't forsee that happening.