An expandable, full-size home arcade for the entire family to enjoy. An unprecedented selection of 300 genre-defining arcade and console games are built into this amazing platform. Connectivity makes adding games easy and enables online multiplayer gaming, leaderboards, and exclusive features and content.
- Full Size Home Arcade Platform featuring premium trackball, high-precision spinners, and authentic arcade joysticks. Easy to assemble and set up.
- 300 Games built-in including CENTIPEDE, SPACE INVADERS, BurgerTime, Aladdin, THE LION KING, TRON, and more!
- ArcadeNet is the AtGames streaming service that provides access to over 200 arcade, console, and pinball games.
- Connectivity Easy hook up to your home Wi-Fi or Ethernet to enjoy ArcadeNet, BYOG, online updates, multiplayer, lobby, friends list, voice chat, global leaderboards, and downloadable content.
- Unlimited Family Entertainment & Events include weekly happy hours for online party play and the biannual National Owners Day (NOD) festivals.
- Immersive Arcade Experience with large 24” HD LCD display and stereo speakers.
- BYOG is AtGames cloud gaming service. Play your PC games library on Legends Ultimate arcade.
- Over 40 Legends arcade devices, accessories, and game packs available for value-add.
- NEW 16GB system storage for enhanced performance. 7 pre-installed apps with 500MB video content.
- NEW Built-in pro-grade pinball buttons for digital pinball games.
We purchased this as a gift for our son's birthday, before it was on sale. It worked for a handful of weeks and since then has been a giant paperweight in our living room. Support has asked me to update the motherboard and other tech-y things that honestly, aren't my job. I don't have time to video myself disassembling this machine and spending all day going back and forth with support who obviously doesn't care about my satisfaction. Apparently this is a known issue (CRT board is faulty). I expect a product that costs this much to work. Conveniently, its out of warranty and I've been messaging since July about getting it replaced or, our preference, refunded completely. Don't waste your money! We feel sick every time we look at this.
My son and I put it together is less than an hour. Runs great and graphics are just like the original games. Still have to figure out how to add more games but it came with my favorites.
let me start off I would buy this unit again as I did. I previously had the same unit but we had to sell it when we sold our house as it was part of a game room. The previous unit had a bad board when I first received it it took numerous emails and calls in about a month, and I finally got a replacement board which I had to install and most people would not have been able to do that but I have a electronics background. yes it was a great unit once it was set up. I have since purchased the camera Pro, it arrived from direct 80 games and it was not updated. I was unable to update it. I sent a request it took over a week before anybody responded and they wanted more information . I gave up on that and was able to download an update from off-line source using you torrent. I was able to get it running on my own. Obviously, they have a problem with quality control. Just yesterday I bought another legends, ultimate it too, was not updated and I had to you use my legends, pro keyboard deck on the new unit to get it updated as the control deck would not work on the new unit. The people at a T games did get back to me however, their online update would not work and it still does not work , I told them I needed a new deck they have yet to respond. There is obviously a problem with control quality control. The units are great once they’re working but it takes a while to get them to work they don’t work weekends and only work 9 to 5. If they wanna get this thing working correctly, they need to increase their personnel work weekends after hours in a better quality control
All those titles I played in mall arcades growing up I now have at my fingertips! I bought the Tron arcade 1up and was thinking about more. Glad I didn't and bought the Atgames!
I bought this for my husband for Christmas. He loves it! We have been playing it allot! We love the old arcade games from our childhoods.