- High-performance wireless gamepad for arcade-, console-, PC-, and virtual pinball-based gaming.
- High-performance Bluetooth provides fast wireless responsiveness or connect over USB for a wired solution.
- Ergonomic design and full complement of controls, including dual analog sticks, dual bumpers and triggers, precision d-pad, and standard A – X button layout.
- Use it as a primary or secondary controller, or enable three- and four-player gameplay options in select games. The choice is yours!
- A built-in rechargeable battery keeps the action – and fun – going for hours.
This is a nice little bluetooth controller that is easy to pair and that can navigate the ALP menus. I can even control the flippers in ALP pinball games. But I bought this to control two stick arcade games running in CoinOpsX and it does nothing there. I have an AtGames Control Panel and that controller works, but is only one stick. I will bump up the rating if I can get the arcade games to run.
I love the compact comfort size. It responds pretty good. My only complaint is that the buttons become misconfigured from time to time and navigation becomes erratic.
Love to play it plugged in. Bad thing is everytime you turn your machine on to play it wirelessly you have to hook it up everytime!!
So glad I bought this gamepad, it was easy to pair with my ALU and works perfect with the games I play. I plan to purchase another one real soon.
Got the controller to work with the ALP and it works perfectly as intended.