The AtGames Video Input Backglass Switchboard for Legends Pinball Micro is the ultimate digital pinball accessory. (Note: Not applicable to Legends Pinball nor Legends 4K pinball machines.)
Through the AtGames Open and Connected Pinball (OCP) initiative, you can connect your pinball engine-enabled external PC to the Legends Pinball Micro, utilizing its large, dual-screen display and arcade controls for the ultimate in pinball, arcade, and console gaming. The Video Input Backglass Switch, or VIBS, is used to connect the PC to the Legends Pinball’s Micro backglass display.
- Instruction Manual
- Display custom backglass art and other content from your connected PC on your Legends Pinball Micro. It's the perfect way to take your pinball, arcade, and console gaming to the next level!
- Connects to your external PC via HDMI.
- Connect to Legends Pinball Micro with supplied cables.
- Shows backglass art from your PC pinball video games, as well as other content.
*Note: Minor cosmetic and technical changes are made over time, including slight differences in artwork. All features, functionality, and other product specifications indicated are subject to change without notice.
- Note: This product was not designed for the average user. Instead, it was created for a more technical DIY (Do It Yourself) user. The expectation is that the user of this product is experienced in modding and is prepared for and aware of the risks in the handling of sensitive electronic components. Additionally, some users have reported problems with using AMD Radeon graphics cards when connected to this product. Some potential workarounds have been posted on Wagner's Tech Talk at this link: http://wagnerstechtalk.com/alp/#VIBS_Troubleshooting. Finally, AtGames can only provide warranty coverage for this product (https://www.atgames.net/arcades/warranty/). For technical questions or other operational issues, please utilize The Official AtGames Pinball Fan Page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/166745557972535)
Easy to install works great. Just make sure you read guides on getting your legends pinball to work how you want it too.
Can we please get these available in the UK!
Didn’t have room for the full size ALP, so I built a custom stand to easily pop the machine on for standup play or easily remove for bar top play. Love being able to hookup my mini gaming pc via the VIBS board to play Pinball FX/FX3. The sound and haptics are on point and game play is authentic fun!
No fault of vibs board but I have not got it working with pinball fx3 yet.
I need major help.