The AtGames Video Input Backglass Switchboard for Legends Pinball is the ultimate digital pinball accessory. (Note: Not applicable to Legends 4K machines.)
Through the AtGames Open and Connected Pinball (OCP) initiative, you can connect your pinball engine-enabled external PC to the Legends Pinball, utilizing its large, dual-screen display and arcade controls for the ultimate in pinball, arcade, and console gaming. The Video Input Backglass Switch, or VIBS, is used to connect the PC to the Legends Pinball’s backglass display.
- Display custom backglass art and other content from your connected PC on your Legends Pinball. It's the perfect way to take your pinball, arcade, and console gaming to the next level!
- Connects to your external PC via HDMI.
- Connect to Legends Pinball with supplied cables.
Shows backglass art from your PC pinball video games, as well as other content.
- Instruction Manual
- Some technical knowledge advised.
- Note: This product was not designed for the average user. Instead, it was created for a more technical DIY (Do It Yourself) user. The expectation is that the user of this product is experienced in modding and is prepared for and aware of the risks in the handling of sensitive electronic components. Additionally, some users have reported problems with using AMD Radeon graphics cards when connected to this product. Some potential workarounds have been posted on Wagner's Tech Talk at this link: http://wagnerstechtalk.com/alp/#VIBS_Troubleshooting. Finally, AtGames can only provide warranty coverage for this product (https://www.atgames.net/arcades/warranty/). For technical questions or other operational issues, please utilize The Official AtGames Pinball Fan Page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/166745557972535).
This product is a game changer. A must have for the playing of steam VP games . I love it.
Video Input Backglass Switchboard for Legends Pinball HD
Easy to install. Works properly
Bought this, even during there big sale, and received it very quickly. Got it at a good deal.
I received the VIBS board and installed as instructed, backglass only shows using OTG. it works great on PC tables but now my native tables do not have backglass, scree flashes colors only.