The AtGames Video Input Backglass Switchboard for Legends Pinball Micro is the ultimate digital pinball accessory.
Through the AtGames Open and Connected Pinball (OCP) initiative, you can connect your pinball engine-enabled external PC to the Legends Pinball Micro, utilizing its large, dual-screen display and arcade controls for the ultimate in pinball, arcade, and console gaming. The Video Input Backglass Switch, or VIBS, is used to connect the PC to the Legends Pinball’s Micro backglass display.
- Instruction Manual
- Display custom backglass art and other content from your connected PC on your Legends Pinball Micro. It's the perfect way to take your pinball, arcade, and console gaming to the next level!
- Connects to your external PC via HDMI.
- Connects to Legends Pinball Micro via USB.
- Shows backglass art from your PC pinball video games, as well as other content.
*Note: Minor cosmetic and technical changes are made over time, including slight differences in artwork. All features, functionality, and other product specifications indicated are subject to change without notice.
- Note: This product was not designed for the average user. Instead, it was created for a more technical DIY (Do It Yourself) user. The expectation is that the user of this product is experienced in modding and is prepared for and aware of the risks in the handling of sensitive electronic components. Additionally, some users have reported problems with using AMD Radeon graphics cards when connected to this product. Some potential workarounds have been posted on Wagner's Tech Talk at this link: http://wagnerstechtalk.com/alp/#VIBS_Troubleshooting. Finally, AtGames can only provide warranty coverage for this product (https://www.atgames.net/arcades/warranty/). For technical questions or other operational issues, please utilize The Official AtGames Pinball Fan Page on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/groups/166745557972535)